Happy Friday everyone! I hope you all had a great week and have an amazing weekend! I am running around doing last minuet preparations for my trip. I leave today, ahhhh!!! Finally! I’m so excited!!
Originally I had planned to try and write a couple posts in advance to keep things semi-regular on the blog but ended up not having any time. I’m sorry that I’ll be absent for a while. Please don’t forget about me while I’m gone! I return to America on the 21st so hopefully will have a blog post up sometime on the 22nd.
Anyway, back to today’s post! I’ll be linking up with the amazing Kate to share this weeks Top 3 with you all. Without further ado, let’s get into it!
Top 3 Eats:
(All from my WIAW post oops 😉 )
- This perfect dinner ❤ Grilled balsamic chicken caprese with shredded sweet potatoes and grilled asparagus. YUM
- Pizza pizza!
- Still not over all the huge swirls of peanut butter and chocolate in this peanut butter cup ice cream!
Top 3 Lows:
- Experienced a bit of unintentional weight loss, which is always disappointing. Just a reminder to keep pushing. Things will get better.
- I bought a new box of my favorite birthday cake flavor Lenny and Larry cookies but sadly, this batch is not that great 😦 The texture is kind of chalky and the taste is just off. Hopefully it’s just this batch and they didn’t change the formula because I would be so upset. These cookies are the best.
- I usually babysit Tuesday nights and I did’t hear otherwise this week from the family. So, when I showed up on Tuesday night I was surprised to find no one home and that I didn’t have to go. The mother thought I was away this week but it’s next week that I’m away. Just some miscommunication.
Top 3 Highs:
- Leaving for vacation!
- Meeting up with one of my closest friend who I haven’t seen all summer! She was away in Europe for almost 3 weeks and between my trips to the beach and her previous trip to Florida, we had’t gotten to see each other since graduation! It was so nice to catch up.
- Going on a few hikes! I love hiking and hadn’t been since my brother was home in June! I missed it! It was super humid one of the days and really sunny the other so I did my fair share of sweating, to say the least.
Top 3 Instagram’s:
Top 3 Reads:
- Liane Moriarity’s The Husband’s Secret
- Alyssa’s Mental Health Monday post for the week on reasons to stop finding pride in what you eat
- Kylie’s no-bake rookies <— holy YUM! I need these in my life!
That’s all for this week’s top 3’s! Have a great week, I’ll miss blogging but I’m sure not too much while I’m living it up in Greece 🙂 I can’t wait to get away for a week especially before I leave for college!
Talk to you all when I return next Monday!