Hello my lovelies! How are you doing? I’m feeling ehh but also very grateful. Today, I’m linking up with Amanda for another Thinking Out Loud post. Let’s dive into the wild world of my brain 🙂
- It’s Wednesday night as I type this post and today was a mixed day for me as far as emotions. It started out great but now, after events of later in the day, I’m not feeling as good as usual. But guess what, it’s okay to NOT be okay sometimes. We have to accept that and know that things will get better. I just watched Emily Duncan’s latest Wonder Woman Mentality video and it really hit the spot for me. I need to address the issues in my life that are holding me back and work to overcome them. Things won’t just magically get better for me unless I put in the effort.
- I’m also watching the Olympics! I’m obsessed! I spend so much time sitting watching these amazing athletes do their thing. I so wish I could be an Olympian, they are just incredible! We love watching the swimming, especially Michael Phelps, whom I miss most of the time because he swims so darn late! My absolute favorite is the gymnastics and I cannot help but be in awe every time I watch. These girls are amazing. Not to mention, their muscle! Like damn they are SO strong! And those diving men, some of them are just ❤ ❤
- Guys, I don’t know what’s wrong with me! I still have not started my summer readings for school! I wanted to have them done before vacation but seeing that I leave on Friday, it will have to wait until after. I have no motivation during the summer but it hasn’t been this bad since I was in grammar school!
- Speaking of action, I leave tomorrow! AHHH! I cannot wait! I’ve been waiting all summer for this! I’m flying to Venice where me meet our cruise ship and then sail to the Greek Isles! I won’t be on the blog next week but you can expect some trip recaps when I get back!
- Tonight, I’m going to an inversion focused yoga class. I am so excited! It’s a new class at my studio that only began last week. I really wanted to go last week but couldn’t because my grandma was having us over for dinner. But, this week I can go and I cannot wait! I love inversions! This class is going to help master inversions and different transitions into them.
- I just finished The Husband’s Secret by Liane Moriarty the other day and really enjoyed it! I would definitely recommend it. I liked the author’s writing style and how she has separate stories for the different characters that all come together. These people may seem to be completely unrelated but all come together because of the secret the husband had been keeping. I already plan to move right into another one of her books later today!
Alright, that’s all that I got tonight. Thank you again, Amanda for hosting this linkup for me to dump my thoughts. Now, I got to get back to the Olympics! Swimming is on now and I can’t miss Phelps and Lochte! I hope you all have have a great day. I’ll be back tomorrow to update you on the Top 3 of my week.