Happy Friday guys! We made it to the weekend, yay! I don’t have any plans this weekend so it’s going to be pretty low-key for me. Today I’m linking up with Kate for another Top 3 Friday post! I love writing this post, it’s one of my favorites!
Top 3 Eats:
- These cupcakes from the Sunday night! So good 🙂
- I didn’t snap a pic but the other night we had burgers with my beloved sweet potato hash and salad. I haven’t had a regular burger in quite some time so it was especially good. We had fresh tomato from a local farmers market on top which was super yummy!
- One of my favorite breakfasts: Oatmeal cooked in almond milk topped with cinnamon raisin peanut butter, cinnamon, and raisins (such an amazing combo!) with my usual banana on the side 🙂
Top 3 Lows:
- Our water heater broke Saturday night meaning I had to take a wonderful, freezing cold shower Sunday morning! We got a new one Monday evening, luckily, so I waited all day until it was installed until I took my shower.
- Procrastinating and realizing that I still have to do my college reading assignments. Time is running out, especially since I’ll be away for 10 days, time is limited!
- The comforter that I ordered about 2 weeks ago still hasn’t come! It took forever to be shipped out but it should be arriving later today, finally!
Top 3 Highs:
- I went to a spa for a massage Sunday with my mom, sister, and grandma. It was amazing and much needed. We love going for massages and haven’t been in a couple months which is long for us! Sometimes we go twice a month! It was also especially nice because I was able to take advantage of their showers and manage a full, hot shower, since I took a short, cold one that morning.
- Wednesday night I went to a country concert with my friends! I hadn’t seen my whole group of friends in a while and it was great to see them. I had a lot of fun! I can’t believe we’re all going to be saying goodbye soon.
- Last week, I finally went to the farmers market in my town that I’ve been meaning to go to all summer. I went again this week and picked up even more delicious, fresh, locally grown fruits and veggies! I love farmers markets, they make me happy.
Top 3 Instagrams:
Top 3 Reads:
Kylie’s “Why I haven’t weighed myself in 2 1/2 years” <– such a great read
Anne’s recipe for lemon avocado hummus <– I have to try
Julie’s post all about Chase’s first birthday party <– so cute!
I also wanted to thank everyone who commented on my last post. It means a lot to me to hear your advice and know that some of you felt the same way. I’m feeling better about going away. It was a vulnerable post for me but I’m glad I did it because I needed to get it off my chest.
That’s all for today! Sorry this is going up late. I went to my grandma’s place for dinner and got home a lot later than expected and was too tired to write this before bed. Thank you again, Kate for creating this post for us all to join!
Have a great weekend, I’ll talk to you all next week!