Hey guys, welcome back to the blog! Today I wanted to post a more ‘get to know me’ type post. I found this old blog survey that was going around a little while ago and thought it would be perfect! It’s supposed to be 25 things you probably don’t know about me, but since I’m very new here and haven’t posted much about myself, I’m sure you wouldn’t know any of these! I hope you guys enjoy learning a little bit more about me.
25 things you probably don’t know about me:
1. I’m happiest when… I’m traveling. I always have fun on vacation and love to explore and see new places. I want to go everywhere and would love to be able to travel all over the world one day.
2. …especially if it… is with my family. I am very close with my family and we all love to travel. We have the best time together.
3. I’ve always wanted to… go skydiving! I think this would be such an awesome experience. It looks so cool. I love to do adventurous things like that. I’m sure I would get really scared before but know I will love it.
4. My family and I… spend a lot of time together. Like I said, we’re really close, but I don’t only mean my parents, siblings, and I. We’re also really close with our extended family. I grew up always around my grandparents and cousins and we still have weekly Sunday dinners at my grandmas’s even though my siblings and cousins are older and don’t all live at home. We go on a ski trip together every year and also take bigger vacations together sometimes, although they are hard to coordinate.
5. I was terrible… at sports and still am. I’m not very athletic at all. When I was young I signed up for swim team, dance, soccer, and basketball. All of which I ended up quitting not long after. I liked the practices but not the games haha. I was not very good at any of them either and did not like them.
6. My first job was… babysitting, which is actually still my current job. I’ve applied for a lot of jobs this summer but none really got back to me except for one which I ended up having to turn down an interview for, for personal reasons.
7. I could probably eat peanut butter every day. (and trust me.. I do 🙂 )
8. I wish I could… draw. I think art is so amazing and being able to draw something beautiful and realistic is incredible.
9. I was born on the same day as… Cory Monteith. This was the only famous person on the list that I actually knew haha.
10. My all-time favorite films are… This is so hard, especially to think of off the top of my head. The thing that is coming to mind right now is Pitch Perfect. I love that movie! I really didn’t expect to like it when I heard about it, but it is so good!
11. I do a pretty mean… I can’t think of anything for this one. I’m completely blanking, I know there is an impression that I do good but I just can’t think of it.
12. I’m still mad… my favorite local frozen yogurt place closed. It’s been a little over a year but it still makes me upset. It was so close and just all around the best place.
13. I met my husband… I’m nowhere near being married yet. I’m only 18 and I haven’t even had my first boyfriend yet.
14. I always knew I wanted… to be in love with my life. Myself, a husband, family, and career. I hope I am able to achieve all of those in the future.
15. I’m not afraid to… take on a new adventure. I’ve gone horseback riding, hiking, skiing, white water tubing, ziplining, snorkeling, and other things like that. One day I hope to add cliff jumping, skydiving, and bungee jumping to that list!
16. I make the best… since I still live at home my dad does most of the cooking and he’s amazing at it 🙂 I only make lunch and breakfast which are pretty foolproof but I’d say I do make some really good oatmeal. I’ve never had better than my own 😉
17. I have absolutely no patience for… really slow food service. That’s one of the reasons my sister and I were never the biggest fans of going out to eat, the wait, and the fact that we can’t wear our pjs out in public.
18. I always cry when… I’m overwhelmed or see one of my family members cry.
19. I’m super sensitive , but I still value honesty and straight up constructive criticism rather than being spared for my feelings.
20. I spent 2 years… in a total Clique girl phase. My friends and I strived to be like the girls from the novels. We were young and obsessed with the book series, not realizing how terrible those girls could actually be sometimes.
21. I wish… there was more love in this world.
22. At age 5, I was deeply in love with…. coloring. I literally was the crayon queen. I bought a new box almost once a month because they weren’t sharp enough. I was the girl with the 64 pack which I then upgraded to the 96, and finally the ultimate, 150 crayon pack. The obsession was long lasting. In the 6th grade I, embarrassingly, knew the names to almost all the colors. My friends would play this game where we would pull out a color from my bag and guess which it was. I was almost always right.
23. I believe if people were taught to build each other up and support each other as well as love and accept themselves the world would be a better place.
24. I can’t stand when people are purposely rude to others. For example when you go out to a eat somewhere and leave an absolute mess for the people to clean up when it was not necessary.
25. Whenever Friends is on, I watch. Honestly such an amazing show that I can never get sick of. I grew up watching because it is my mom’s favorite. I’ve seen every episode at least 4 times and still laugh every time.
Okay so that’s all the questions! This was really fun to do. I like reading blogging surveys and enjoyed filling one out myself! I will plan to do more in the future. I hope you guys enjoyed this post and found out some interesting facts about me!
Talk to you soon